Dr. Gruesome, I presume.

Anyone can read and search for topics but only registered members can post new topics and responses
flyingbear3

Dr. Gruesome, I presume.

Postby flyingbear3 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Months ago a friend of mine made a reference to the character who was represented on the box of an edible variety of Creepy Crawlers. To the best of my knowledge, this character was Dr. Gruesome, but I cannot for the life of me confirm this with an image of the character or its verity in general. Any help out there?

flyingbear3

Re: Dr. Gruesome, I presume.

Postby flyingbear3 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:58 pm

OHHHHH, I've gotten to the bottom of this: It is Dr. Dreadful....http://www.amazon.com/Fun-Rise-Dr-Dread ... B0007WX1ES

Man, that looks like a good time anyway.

dr_goop
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Gruesome, I presume.

Postby dr_goop » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:31 pm

I got the Dr. Dreadful set for my son several years ago. As I remember I had to help my son assemble the lab and also follow the directions with the recipies. It was a great time for us both. One recipe I remember is making up a thick black jelly and then squirting them a certain way into a clear soft gel so that they looked like leeches in water,,,and it did look like that,,,and then we at it. It was a lot of fun but I don't think a 7 year old would have enjoyed it as much if they didn't have help.

Return to “Message Board”