Mattel instruction booklet touchups

Archives

Mattel instruction booklet touchups

Postby Archives » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 pm

mjthompson

06/05/06 at 09:28 AM
Reply with quote #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just uploaded a set of Mini Dragons instructions that I touched up. I've tried this in the past with varying degrees of success but these turned out much better than any I've done before. I'll check with local printers to see if they'll print/laminate them for me. I don't know if a 1967 copyright will be a problem or not. I have images that are 5x the size of the images on the page below so I think they'd turn out pretty nice. I hope to sell the sheets to compensate for my time, this took me a long time to do. Hopefully now that I know what I'm doing, I can do the other booklets more quickly. Eeeeks and Zoofie Goofies are up next.

Check them out and let me know what you think...

http://austinthompson.org/Thingmaker/Ma ... /4502.html

Archives

Re: Mattel instruction booklet touchups

Postby Archives » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 pm

CJP63
06/10/06 at 06:19 PM
Reply with quote #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI MJ, They look great. Let me know when you have some to sell. Carl.

Archives

Re: Mattel instruction booklet touchups

Postby Archives » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:31 pm

mjthompson

07/12/06 at 09:48 AM
Reply with quote #3

I ended up buying a laser printer (actually I tried three different printers and ended up with a Dell 3100cn over a Minolta 2400W and HP 1600(?)). I think the sheets look great. I sent a few of the early versions (pre-Dell) to Carl along with a trade we did and he seemed happy with them.

I'd be happy to print up sheets for anyone for my cost (probably $1 plus $.50 for each additional sheet shipped folded in a standard envelope). Right now, I have MiniDragons, Eeeeks, Zoofie Goofies, Giant Creepy Crawlers and Fright Factory done. I plan on doing Creeple Peeple next including pretties sheets.

I also plan on uploading the new versions of the sheets to my website although at reduced resolution as I'm running out of space. Hopefully, I can get to that later this week.

Enjoy!

Return to “Archives of the FUN WITH GOOP forum”