Looking for Creeple People Inserts

Archives

Looking for Creeple People Inserts

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 pm

critterperson

01/02/07 at 08:39 AM
Reply with quote #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI folks!

I am new to this message board, and am just getting back into this hobby. I am hoping that someone might be able to locate the inserts that go with the Creeple People head molds for me. I don't need the molds, just the inserts, or a substitute that would work.

Thanks and Happy New Year~!

Deb Waldron

Archives

Re: Looking for Creeple People Inserts

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 pm

omnichi
01/05/07 at 01:42 PM
Reply with quote #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had thought of making copies of my Creepy People inserts, the Shrunken Head insert, and the Zoofie Goofie inserts. I would make a silicone rubber mold and pour tin into the mold. I'm 90% sure this would work. I did wonder about the legality, since the inserts were trademarked. Not sure if Mattel would care this long after the fact. I'm guessing that Ed looked into some of this when he made his own Zoofie Goofie inserts for Retro-Hobbies. I'd like to hear some discussion on this point before I make copies.

Joseph

Archives

Re: Looking for Creeple People Inserts

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 pm

bhoffner

04/02/07 at 11:36 AM
Reply with quote #3

Hi,
I just purchased a mini dragons set from ebay and found a creeple people insert in the box. I don't have a need for it. If Critterperson is still looking for these, I can mail it to you if you send me a SASE. I tried to email to Critterperson but there was a hitch.

Barbara

Return to “Archives of the FUN WITH GOOP forum”