Green Hornet to trade for 2 Mini-Dragons...anyone?

Archives

Green Hornet to trade for 2 Mini-Dragons...anyone?

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Cowgirlinthesand
08/18/07 at 10:54 PM
Reply with quote #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally won a set of Mini-Dragon molds on ebay but, unfortunately for me, it's two molds short of a full set. I thought I could make dragons anyway but I'm finding out that the way the parts are divided up - without one mold I can't use a lot of the others. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there with loose singles you might like to sell or trade. I'm looking for 4502-058 [the dragon underbelly and the googly-eyes] and 4502-056 [the folding mouth piece, horns, spike and forked-tongue]. I also have this excellent condition 1966 Green Hornet mold that I'm really not into. I read somewhere that it was rare and hard-to-find (is this true?!...'cause this thing is fugly). If there is anyone out there looking for this and you would like to trade for it - I would definitely be interested. I prefer the 2 molds above but I would also trade it for a multitude of others (skeleton, shrunken head, gangly-dangly, slithery, etc.). Email me if you're interested. Thanks!

Archives

Re: Green Hornet to trade for 2 Mini-Dragons...anyone?

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:34 pm

dustin2dust

08/20/07 at 01:00 PM
Reply with quote #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some dragon molds in my get rid of pile, I'll have to see if I have those two in there.
I have been looking for two of the Gargoyles Toymax molds... 207-1 and 208-1 if anyone has those for sale or trade. I keep missing the auctions on ebay.

Archives

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Cowgirlinthesand
08/27/07 at 08:28 PM
Reply with quote #3

I just wanted to say thanks to DustinToDust for kindly offering to trade those 2 mini-d molds for my Green Hornet. I also scored a gangly-dangly in the process - wow! - what a win-win situation. We should start up a "trading-post" thread on here solely for people to list what they need and what they'd be willing to give up for it!

Honorable mention goes to MJ who also offered to trade with me. [Frankly, I don't think Dustin or MJ needed the Green Hornet but they were both willing to help me out and I appreciate it.]

Archives

Postby Archives » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 pm

dustin2dust

08/28/07 at 06:38 PM
Reply with quote #4

I think that's a great idea! I have several extra molds or ones that I'm just not that into that I'd love to trade for something else. In addition to the two Gargoyles molds I'm also looking for the Toymax flower molds. It looks like they are from the Treasures and Trinkets line. (114-1 through 119-1) AND what looks to be really hard to find... the Mattel 4476 series. I'll have to go through my molds and list what I have to trade.
It was really fun chatting with the Cowgirlinthesand and getting to know a fellow CC fan.

Return to “Archives of the FUN WITH GOOP forum”