Edible Goop?

Archives

Edible Goop?

Postby Archives » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Drasar

02/04/08 at 09:12 PM Reply with quote #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the incredible edibles but unfortunatly never had them as a kid. I got to thinking that it would be a total trip to be able to make candy bugs and stuff actually using the Creepy Crawler and simular molds if they could be cleaned to make regular Goop bugs afterwards. Does anybody know of a candy goop I can buy or even make myself that would work in the molds and not ruin them? I was thinking of baking them in a Jakks oven but would concider other means if necessary

Archives

Re: Edible Goop?

Postby Archives » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Edouglass

02/04/08 at 09:53 PM Reply with quote #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldnt do it, theres no real way to total hygenically clean them, even if you had an autoclave, there is stuff in the metal,, but you could try to press aluminium foil into old molds, making a new mold from that,,, or at one time I made plastic copies of the large creepy crawler molds, but to do so had to vacuform them and that meant drilling small holes in them
and as for candy goop, I have a whole supply of candy Crawlers,, you dont cook it, you mix it with warm water,, let it set in frig and it turns into gummi Crawlers,, I sell it with plastic food quality candy molds,,

Archives

Re: Edible Goop?

Postby Archives » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Drasar

02/04/08 at 09:56 PM Reply with quote #3

I'm going to go look at the Candy Crawlers right now thanks

Return to “Archives of the FUN WITH GOOP forum”