new to forum

Archives

new to forum

Postby Archives » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 am

bhali333
05/11/08 at 04:13 PM Reply with quote #1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

I had the original creepy crawlers when I was a kid and I just have a driving erge to have them again.

Can you guys tell me what is the best way to go, to get the biggest selection of figures.

the jakks line seems very limited.
Any help on what the best way to make, collect and have as many different creatures as possible, will be greatly appreciated.

Bruce

Archives

Re: new to forum

Postby Archives » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 am

Bugman
06/16/08 at 04:53 PM Reply with quote #2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the toymax line of creepy crawlers had many types of molds,more then mattel or jakks pacific(which uses some of the toymax molds)

Archives

Re: new to forum

Postby Archives » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:50 am

chuck
06/21/08 at 10:35 PM Reply with quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhali333
Hi everyone,

I had the original creepy crawlers when I was a kid and I just have a driving erge to have them again.

Can you guys tell me what is the best way to go, to get the biggest selection of figures.

the jakks line seems very limited.
Any help on what the best way to make, collect and have as many different creatures as possible, will be greatly appreciated.

Bruce

Hi, Search Ebay regularly and you can come across all the old Mattel molds. Stay clear of any that look corroded or burned up. They can sometimes be cleaned, but it is a lot of work. If the molds look fairly clean, they will clean up perfectly and perform great. Nothing comes close to Mattel, they are the classics!
Watch for a large group of molds, that way you only pay shipping once. Shipping is getting high and stay clear of anyone that is gouging on the shipping. Handling charges are totally bogus in my opinion.
Chuck

Return to “Archives of the FUN WITH GOOP forum”