monster maker instructions

Anyone can read and search for topics but only registered members can post new topics and responses
Megojim

monster maker instructions

Postby Megojim » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:28 am

First a big thanks to Joe for helping with super-plastic and an Topper Oven!! now I don't have to deal with using a conventional oven, nothing like using the real deal! I have my parts, my "goop" and now an oven, the only thing I lack is instructions. Does anyone have a monster maker instruction sheet that they could scan and send my way? or could point to one may be located on the web? I guess I could try and get by without it but I've waited this long might as well go all thee way.

thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!
2 Cor 5:7 - for we walk by faith, not by sight

Megojim

Re: monster maker instructions

Postby Megojim » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:03 am

Nevermind I found a set on Joe's site

dr_goop
Site Admin

Postby dr_goop » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

I see the instructions you found at http://dr-goop.com/toppermonstermaker/d ... structions they are definitly not high resolution. If anyone out there has a copy of original MMM instructions and would like to post a copy that would be much appreciated.

Megojim

Postby Megojim » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Someone posted a real clean set on the Facebook page

dr_goop
Site Admin

Postby dr_goop » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 am

That was Don who posted the cleaner set. He is also the person who made the original "World of Motorized Monster Maker" website. The contact emails on the archived site are still valid and go to him.

Return to “Message Board”